30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
We offer a 30-day money back return policy on new unused dry (non-perishable) goods purchased directly from Jellyfish Art and not a third party retailer.
If you are not satisfied with an unused dry good, please return it to us within 30 days of purchase for a refund of the item's purchase price less a 15% restocking fee. Jellyfish Art does not accept any returns past 30 days of order date.
* Please note that shipping costs are non-refundable in any instance once the item has shipped. A refund can only be processed back to the original payment method used to make the original purchase.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain return instructions.
Jellyfish Art issues refunds once the item has been inspected to confirm it is unused and undamaged. Tanks must be in new condition and re-packaged the same way when returning. Items received that are not new will not be issued a refund.
Note: Retailers may have different return policies, which override Jellyfish Arts return policy. You should contact them if you purchased our products from them.
A tank that has been wet with water is considered used. DO NOT place accessories, like the pump, LED, hydrometer, loose inside the tank. Return received with damage due to incorrect repacking of components will not be issued a refund.
If your package arrives damaged due to shipping, please contact the shipping company with your tracking number to file a damage claim. Please inform Jellyfish Art at email@example.com if you plan on submitting a claim so that we can assist.
Jellyfish Art uses FedEx for all domestic shipments and they can be reached at fedex.com or 1-800-GO-FEDEX
Jellyfish Art guarantees the Jellyfish Aquariums to the original purchaser against defects in components, materials, and workmanship (that occur under normal use) for a period of one year from the date of retail purchase. The warranty is not transferable and is confined to the original retail purchaser only.
Damage to the aquarium acrylic is not included. The warranty does not apply if damages result from misuse, accident, improper installation, lack of reasonable care, or if the product is not purchased from Jellyfish Art or an authorized dealer, damage due to modification or alteration that is made to the product, wrong circuitry or unspecified electrical input to the pump.
If customer does not want to perform needed repairs and they are covered by the warranty Jellyfish Art will either repair or replace the product for the customer.
A copy of original purchase receipt and order number are required for return of the defective product. After any repairs/replacement of the unit, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the original purchase warranty.
Moreover, the time taken for repair/replacement and in transit whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period. All returns must be made in original packaging, including a master carton around the retail carton within the Styrofoam mold.
ARRIVE ALIVE GUARANTEE
We offer an Arrive Alive Guarantee on our jellyfish livestock. We guarantee jellyfish that leave our facilities will ARRIVE ALIVE at its destination. and will STAY ALIVE for at least 3 days with few exceptions.
If your purchase does not arrive alive or if it dies 3 days of receipt, we will replace it for FREE (excluding shipping). The following conditions must apply:
1. You must take delivery of your order upon its arrival day and acclimate it to the tank that day.
2. Aquarist must acclimate the new arrivals according to our Acclimation Procedures even if they appear to be lifeless. Many times, specimens that look dead will frequently recover within minutes when acclimated.
3. Tap water cannot have been used in the tank. Jellyfish require salt water that has been made from distilled water or passed through a reverse osmosis filter.
4. Delivery must be in the contiguous United States.
5. You must have purchased a Jellyfish Art tank in order to have your jellyfish shipment fall under the Arrive Alive Guarantee. Jellyfish require special aquariums designed specifically for jellyfish and Jellyfish Art cannot be held responsible for jellyfish placed in incorrectly designed tanks.
If You Suffer A Loss of Jellyfish:
1. File a claim with Jellyfish Art immediately here.
2. Claims must be completed not more than 3 days after receiving jellyfish.
3. Jellyfish Art will replace the specimen via a livestock credit code for the amount of the jellyfish purchase price.
4. Replacements are subject to availability.
5. Sorry, credit cards cannot be refunded for lost jellyfish.
6. Arrive Alive Guarantee claim forms take 5-10 business days to process. Once processed a code for replacements will be sent via email and they can be redeemed at the customer's convenience.
7. Shipping charges for replacement fish are the responsibility of the customer. Jellyfish Art does not pay shipping on replacement fish.
Note this policy was updated on January 23rd, 2023.